What is Jumpple?
Jumpple is an online web monitoring service. It monitors your website or blog to make sure the site is up and running. Jumpple does not require any installation or special integration. In fact, all you need to do to get started is to provide your website address URL - we do the rest.
Who is it for?
Jumpple is intended for anyone who owns a website, no matter big or small. Whether it is a blog, online store or corporate website, Jumpple gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that someone is constantly watching your website.
Jumpple Your Website
Jumpple is an online web monitoring service that makes sure your website is always up and working properly. Intentionally designed for website owners without technical expertise, Jumpple radically simplifies the way businesses monitor their online presence. Jumpple does not require any installation of hardware or software. Just enter your website URL and within a couple of clicks, you're up and running. It's really that simple! Ease of use and convenience are the cornerstones of our service. Intuitive online screens let you manage the various Jumpple features in your account. You can easily define how you want to be alerted, view your website uptime statistics and manage your account information. Should you have technical issues, Jumpple responds quickly to support requests to ensure that you always get the most out of our web monitoring service.
What You Get
Using sophisticated monitoring algorithms that run 24x7 in the background, Jumpple constantly checks your website's availability, latency and content. In the event of a problem (e.g., downtime, slow performance, inappropriate content), Jumpple alerts you immediately by email, SMS or Skype so you can fix the problem before it affects your business.
24x7 site monitoring
- Website/server - Configure how frequently you want to check website status (up/down) using TCP, HTTP, Ping and DNS checks
- Latency - Monitor how long it takes your site to load to ensure an optimal user experience
- Content - Check for missing keywords to protect your homepage from content errors and/or defacement
Real-time alerts via multiple channels
- Choose how you would like to get alerts: email, SMS, Skype, Google chat
- Define who to contact in the event of an alert, and which method to use for each contact
- Only sends alerts after confirming the problem from multiple sources
User-friendly management and reporting
- Import your domain list via CSV file to save time
- Easily edit all account information (e.g., country and time zone preset, date format, etc.)
- View logs about website availability over time to identify trends
- View billing information quickly and easily