Terms of service
Your use of the Jumpple service ("API" or "Services") is subject to these Terms of Service and constitutes a legal agreement between you and Jumpple.
Jumpple reserves the right to update and change the Terms of service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
In order to use the Service, you must first accept the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
You can accept the Terms by:
(A) Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available to you in the user interface for the Jumpple service; or
(B) by actually using the Jumpple service. In this case, you understand and agree that Jumpple will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
Description of Service
Jumpple provides a monitoring service for one or more Internet Servers (IS, such as websites or servers) on your behalf (the Customer). Jumpple will notify you if certain events occur during the monitoring process. You can define the events for which notifications are sent as part of your account configuration. Notifications are sent by email, GSM short message (SMS), or Instant Message (IM). You must: (1) supply information required to set up your account, IS(s), notifications, and notification events; (2) provide for your own access to the Internet and pay any (telephone service) fees associated with such access.
If any information provided by you is inaccurate, Jumpple retains the right to terminate the account and the right to use the Service.
Customer RepresentationsYou affirm, for any IS tested by the Jumpple Service through your account, that you are the legal owner of the IS, an employee of the legal owner of the domain, or has obtained express written permission from the legal owner of the domain for use of the Jumpple Service in testing the domain. You expressly agree to indemnify Jumpple from any claims by a third party arising from use of the Service in testing an IS.
Right of AccessYou grant Jumpple permission to download files from any IS monitored by the Jumpple Service as part of your account services. You understand that operation of the Jumpple Service involves repeated access by the Jumpple Service to any IS monitored as part of your account services.
Jumpple account termsIn order to use the Jumpple service, you must register an account. You agree that any registration information you provide to Jumpple will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Jumpple cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You must not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using this service.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
Payment and Billing
- You must provide Jumpple with accurate billing information and keep this information up to date.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- By subscribing to the Service you give Jumpple the right to charge your credit card, or bill you via other payment methods, for fees connected with the Service such as renewal fees or fees for extra services.
- The Jumpple Service is a subscription service. You pay in advance for each billing cycle on the first day of that cycle.
- Your Jumpple account will be renewed automatically until you cancel the Service.
- The first 30 days of a new, paid account are free of charge and act as a free trial period.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- Jumpple reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Jumpple website (http://www.jumpple.com) or the Service itself.
- Jumpple shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
Upgrading and Downgrading of accounts
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- You can at any time upgrade to a different Jumpple account plan. Inside your Jumpple account control panel. The change to your account plan will take effect immediately and apply to all future invoices.
- Your upgrade with take effect immediately and you will be billed at the next renewal date.
- You can downgrade at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com with a downgrade request.
- After a downgrade you will be billed at the next renewal date.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Jumpple does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Jumpple, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Jumpple reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You may at any time cancel your Jumpple account, provided that any past invoices have been paid. For cancellation of your Jumpple account please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
Use of Customer's Name and Company Name
- Jumpple reserves the right to use your name and/or company name as a reference for marketing or promotional purposes on the Jumpple.com website and other communication with existing or potential Jumpple customers. To decline Jumpple this right you need to email email@example.com stating that you do not wish to be used as a reference.
- Your use of the Jumpple Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Jumpple reserves the right to modify the Service from time to time at any time, including adding and removing features and plan types.
- Jumpple reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time after a 30-day notice via email.
- Jumpple reserves the right to change the prices for the Service and any connected extra services at any time.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Jumpple Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, computer code that powers the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Jumpple.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Jumpple customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Jumpple does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The failure of Jumpple to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Jumpple and govern your use of the Service, super ceding any prior agreements between you and Jumpple (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Jumpple.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Jumpple shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Jumpple has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: 1. the use or the inability to use the Jumpple service; 2. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Jumpple service; 3. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; 4. statements or conduct of any third party on the Jumpple service; or 5. any other matter relating to the Jumpple service.
- Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the Jumpple Service are your sole responsibility. Jumpple shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
- In no event shall Jumpple's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- You agree to immediately notify Jumpple of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- The Terms, and your relationship with Jumpple under the Terms, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel the District of Tel Aviv, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You and Jumpple agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the state of Israel to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms. Notwithstanding this, you agree that Jumpple shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
Take A Tour
Our Team is here to make sure your website is alive and kicking 24/7
How does it work?
Jumpple monitors your website so you can stop worrying about it.
- Website/server - Configure how frequently you want to check website status
- Latency - Monitor how long it takes your site to load to ensure an optimal user experience.
- Content - Check for missing keywords to protect your homepage from content errors and/or defacement.